Love: a thought.
Lately, there is something about love,
I have yet to gather… ; to understand.
What allows for love?
What allows for love to exist?
– a parents love for their child?
– a partners love for their lover?
– a siblings love for their sister; their brother?
– a friends caring for another?
– ones love of one’s self? A nation? Society? Humanity?
– an animals love for its “owner”; another animal.
And where do those come from? God? Allah? Yahweh? The brains need for connection?
What is the SOURCE of their love? DOES IT MATTER?
Do T(t)hey not love all? Uninhibited.
Then why don’t we?
Love requires no source. It requires bravery, vulnerability.
To care for something-ANYTHING– as much or more than itself…
Be brave my loves.